Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Screenplay Of Silentium Edited By Me


“Silentium”

By
Lewis Barnard
&
Jack Whyatt

Edited By
Lewis Barnard


Fade In:
THE BARN
The farmer walks toward the barn whilst dragging his victim. The farmer opens the barn door and switches on the lights. He places his victim onto a chair and ties her up, her arms are tied behind her and her legs are tied to the chair legs. The farmer places the props on a table in size order. He turns to the woman.
Farmer
Do you want to be with me?
The farmer turns back to the table and continues placing the props on the table in size order.
Woman
What…… what do you mean?
The farmer stops putting the props in size order and turns around.
FARMER
Do you want to be with me…… do you love me?
Woman
What happens to me if I say no I don’t want to be with you and I don’t love you?
FARMER
Then I would have to get rid of you, but if you say yes then we can live together and spend the rest of our lives together. So what is it a yes or is it a no? (He pauses for a reply but no reply) I take that as a no then?
The farmer turns back to his table and continues to put the props in size order. The Woman looks around the room at the props around the place. The Farmer turns around with a prop knife in his right hand.
Woman
(Hyperventilating shouts) YES I LOVE YOU
The Farmer drops the prop knife and run round the Woman on the chair and unties her she jumps for the knife (still attached to the chair) but can’t reach it. The Farmer starts to walk over to her, she is crawling along the floor to get the prop knife, the Farmer grabs her and slowly picks her up (by the chair) The woman slashes the farmers left leg he falls to the ground, she starts to untie herself then stands up and opens the barn door and runs off.The Farmer struggles to get on his feet and with the aid of a prop he gets himself up.








Farmer
You fucking Bitch, just you wait until I get you. All I wanted was us to be together but now you’ve blown it. Now…… now I have to get rid of you. Why…… why would you do such a thing, you Bitch.

THE FILD 

The Woman is standing in the middle of the field looking around for help. The Farmer grabs a torch and stars limping in search of the woman.
Farmer
(Mumbling to himself)
Oh, where have you been, Billy boy, Billy boy?
Oh, where have you been, Charming Billy?
I have been to seek a wife, she’s the joy of my whole life,
But she’s a young thing and cannot leave her Mother.
The Woman turned around and saw the barn light, She continued to walk in the opposite direction of the farm.
The third time she turned around the light was off.

Woman
(Screaming)
HELP!
The Farmer limps slowly towards the Woman, Woman sees the Farmer with the torch in one hand and the prop in the other. The woman runs in opposite direction and trips over some rocks, she tries to craw away.
Farmer approaches the woman and hits her over the head with the prop.
Fade out

No comments:

Post a Comment